Long Term Care
First Street Pharmacy has been servicing Orange County and Los Angeles for over 30 years. We are a local pharmacy specializing in retail, compounding, medical supplies and long term care. We service medications to assisted living facilities with Alzheimer's and dementia care, licensed board and care homes, RCFE, ICF, ICF/MR, hospice, independent living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, detox facilities, etc. Other services that we provide include:
- Incontinence care products and supplies
- Durable medical equipment
- 31 - day bubble packing for compliance
- Immunizations - Our Pharmacist will go to the facility to administer flu vaccines and it may be billed through Medicare
- Medication therapy management: Our Pharmacist will sit down with all new families to discuss any questions or concerns they may have. You have a chance to review current medications to see what each medication is used for, if there are any unnecessary medications, and side effects of each medication, etc. This service is free of charge; all we ask is to call us to set up an appointment.
- Free medication delivery to the resident straight to the home in a timely manner
- Infusion services: sterile IV and nutritional therapies - antibiotics, fluid and electrolyte replacement, TPN/Enteral therapy, IVIGs, Hemophilia therapy
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week availability
Selecting a pharmacy to meet your needs is a very important decision. We want you to feel confident knowing that our patients are our first priority. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us directly at (714) 954-1902 and one of our friendly staff members will be more than happy to assist you! We look forward to speaking with you!